Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
About The Job
Our technical department is looking for a system & application engineer for the Semiconductor/IC test market:
- You will support our sales specialists with the development of Chroma’s a wide portfolio of semiconductor IC test solutions ranging from automate test equipment (SoC Test Systems,VLSI Test Systems) , PXI systems, IC handlers, and system level test solutions.
- You will become knowledgeable on the technical specifications of our products and will become the go-to-person for our sales specialists, customers, distributors and vendors.
- You will have the skills to translate complex technical matters into usable and understandable information.
- Have extensive understanding of our product requirements, datasheet and test plan;
- Support the sales specialists for business development in the Semiconductor/IC test market;
- Collect market information and support our exhibitions/conferences;
- Visit customers with sales specialists and distributers (EMEA region);
- Make customer application documents and proposals for handler and semiconductor equipment;
- Answer technical questions from sales specialists, customers, distributors and vendors;
- Bachelor, Masters, or PhD in Electronics, Electrical, Semiconductor Engineering, or equivalent work experience (at mbo level);
- Minimum 2 years business experience in a technical environment,
- Experience in semiconductor testing or semiconductor manufacturing is preferred;
- Communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills in working with vendors, customers, distributors and sales specialists;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving (customers’ and internal) skills;
- The ability to read circuit schematics and have knowledge about hardware concepts;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Chroma ATE Europe offers:
Chroma offers a stimulating and varied job role for 40 hours a week in a stable and growing international company with technically advanced products. Our purchasing, sales, distribution and technical support departments’ work in synergy to ensure we deliver the best customer experience from point of enquiry. Within Chroma you have the opportunity to grow with the company. At first, we offer a temporary employment contract, which has the possibility to become an indefinite contract of employment.
For more information view our company page (click on our logo at the top of the vacancy).
Are you excited for this position? Then click on the 'Solliciteer Nu' button and we will contact you as soon as possible!
By responding to the vacancy you agree with the processing of your application letter and resume by Chroma ATE Europe. Disclaimer for recruitment agencies: Chroma ATE Europe does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition is not appreciated.
Chroma ATE Europe, as a turnkey test & automation solution provider, integrates customized solutions with Test & Measurement Instruments, Automatic Test Systems and Intelligent Manufacturing Systems. Over the decades, Chroma has accumulated strong experiences in semiconductor IC test areas. For more information about our Semiconductor/IC Test Solution please visit: http://www.chromaeu.com/product/list/semiconductor_ic_test_solution.htm
Systeem en Applicatie Technicus, Ondersteuning, Internationaal, Technisch
Solliciteer nu Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.